You may be a Toyota fan, are you familiar with the brand and the company? How high is your IQ about your favorite automobile brand? Here are some trivia about this immensely popular automobile brand to help you assess your level of knowledge about it:
- The company invests nearly $1 million dollars every hour towards R&D across the globe. This research helps in manufacturing safer, better vehicles for you.
- Toyota manufactures the maximum number of hybrid vehicles in the world, with 1.7 million already on the road across the globe.
- Corolla is the most popular brand under Toyota, having sold more than 30 million units worldwide. The car has been built entirely in Canada for the last 20 years.
- The engine of Corolla is one of the best engines Toyota has ever built, with the ability to provide superior torque when the car is running at low or medium speeds. At high speeds, the enhanced output ensures greater fuel efficiency and greatly reduced emissions.
- Toyota Canada acts as the national sponsor of the Special Olympics organized in Canada.
- Toyota holds more than 1,000 new globally recognized patents on Prius 2010.
- Toyota’s award winning plant in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada is the only place in the world where 2010 Toyota Matrix is built.
- Toyota Camry is presently the highest selling brand of passenger car in the US.
- Toyota Camry is the only passenger vehicle in the world that features air bags that protect the driver’s knees in case of an accident.
- Toyota Tundra 2010 features as many as 30 different configurations in 15 different models, ensuring that it suits almost every buyer’s budget and taste.
- The 4.6 liter Toyota Tundra 2010 is right now the best fuel efficient full-size pickup truck in Canada.
- The Toyota Tundra has been especially built for safe operation during winter, with driver-activated automatic slip-differential, which prevents slippage when driving on snowy roads. The door handles are also made extra large, to ensure easy operation, even when wearing gloves.
Want to find out more about Toyota? Come in and see us at Toyota of Des Moines.